This Asian Stir Fry Sauce is completely vegan, low-fat, easy to make, and very, very tasty. As an added benefit, the molasses gives it a nice iron kick, a mineral many Vegans worry about when switching their diets to plant-based.
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Broth ((low sodium))
- 3 Tbs Soy Sauce (or Tamari) ((low sodium))
- 1 Tbs Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Unsulphured Molasses
- 1 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1 Tbs Corn Starch
- 1 Tbs Water
- Whisk all the ingredients over med low heat until it starts to bubble.
- Mix the corn starch and 1 tbsp water in a separate cup and slowly pour it in to the sauce.
- It will start to thicken immediately.
- Leave it on the heat and whisk continuously until you get the thickness you desire.