Chop, marinate, air fry. These Savory Air Fryer Mushrooms are one of the EASIEST recipes I’ve made yet. If you’re a mushroom lover, you don’t want to miss out on these tasty little morsels. They can go in soups, stir frys, even a sandwich. Try a MLT!
- 16 – 22 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (use Tamari if you are GF)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Wipe mushrooms clean and slice.
- Smaller mushrooms can be cut in half while the larger portobello caps can be cut into 1/2″ slices.
- Place mushrooms into a large bowl, casserole dish, or ziplock bag
- Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over mushrooms.
- Allow the mushrooms to marinate for at least 1 hour, preferably longer. Mixing occasionally.
- Drain mushrooms and place on air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary.
- Air fry at 400° F for 20 min, shaking basket every 5 minutes