About Brand New Vegan
Brand New Vegan is a recipe blog dedicated to helping people transition to a whole foods, plant-based, vegan diet.
Not only are all my recipes “plant based” , they are also oil- free, with minimal use of sodium.
I focus mainly on the ‘comfort foods’ many of us grew up with, which makes the initial transition to a Plant-Based Vegan Diet much easier.
I personally grew up in the Midwest, so I use many of the southern recipes from my childhood. I also spent 15 years living in Texas and New Mexico, so include many of my Southwestern / Tex-Mex favorites as well.
Many non-vegans think we deprive ourselves of good food – my aim is to prove them wrong 🙂
What I Can Do For You
- Review your Product and post results on my blog & social media
- Use your product in a new or existing recipe and post results on my blog and social media
- Prices are based on current traffic and recommendations of Social Bluebook
- Launched November 2013
- Over 190,000 Page views per month
- Over 4,500 Email Subscribers
- Over 21,000 Facebook Fans
- Over 6,000 Pinterest Followers
- Over 33K Overall Followers
- 88% Women
- 24% 45-54 years old
- 21% are 55-64 yearsvold
- 57% are using Mobile Device
- 43% Desktop
I currently accept advertising as long as it is for anything that :
- Is Meat, Dairy, Egg, and Oil-free
- Does not use animal products such as leather, wool, etc
About Chuck Underwood
Chuck currently lives in beautiful Portland, OR with his wife, daughter, and 5yr old grandson …(plus Winston the cat).
Working as a Technician by night, and a master chef on the weekends, Chuck loves to cook wholesome, healthy, recipes that show just how simple, nutritious, AND tasty a whole foods, plant-based diet can be.
Too many people are needlessly suffering from the effects of the “Standard American Diet”. Changing our diet to incorporate more plant foods is the easiest and least expensive way of regaining ones good health.
For more information email …. chuck at brandnewvegan dot com