This Vegan Broccoli Cheddar Soup is perfect for those chilly Fall afternoons. A true comfort food favorite with all the original flavor but only a fraction of the calories and fat.
- 1 med Cauliflower ((about 1 1/2 cups))
- 4 cups Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 10 oz Frozen Broccoli
- 1 cup Carrot ((shredded))
- 1 med Yukon Gold Potato
- 3 stalks Celery
- 1/4 Onion
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- Chop all vegetables (except broccoli) and add to soup pot.
- Add 4 cups of Vegetable Broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook until vegetables are soft and then carefully blend soup using blender or immersion blender.
- Stir in milk and all seasonings and mix well.
- Adjust any seasonings as necessary and then add frozen broccoli
- Simmer on low heat for 5-10 min until broccoli is heated through
- Serve with your favorite bread or side dish