Dude.... crispy, crunchy, Air Fryer Tater Tots - without using a single drop of oil? Get ready folks ... because these little guys are THE BOMB!
- 3 large Russet Potatoes ((cleaned and peeled))
- 2 Tbs Dehydrated Chopped Onion ((or 1/2 cup freshly minced))
- 2 Tbs Corn Starch
- 1 Tbs Chives ((minced))
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add 2 Tbs of hot water to 2 Tbs Dehydrated Onions and set aside. Or, finely mince 1/2 cup fresh onions.
- Peel and wash 3 large Russet Potatoes
- Grate potatoes into a large bowl and add cold water to cover. Strain potataoes through a colander and rinse.
- Grab a handful of the drained potatoes and squeeze out as much water as you can. Place these potatoes back into the bowl.
- Add Corn Starch to potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Spread potatoes evenly on a baking sheet and bake in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and then sprinkle on the onions, garlic powder, garlic salt, and chives. Mix well.
- Using wet hands, or a melon baller, scoop 1-2 Tbs of potato mixture and form a tight ball. Place into Air Fryer basket.
- Air Fry at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until browned. Pull basket occasionally for a quick shake and to check for crispiness.
Keywords: fat-free tater tots