A quick and easy microwavable Apple Crisp that you cook in a mug. Ready in under 5 minutes. The perfect treat after a hard days work.
- 1 Apple ((Granny Smith))
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Tbs Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbs Hot Water
- 1 Tbs Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Flour
- pinch Salt
- Peel, core, and dice apple and place in a large mug
- Add remaining filling ingredients and stir
- Microwave for up to 1 minute (I use a 700W microwave)
- Stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine Oats, Flour, Brown Sugar, and salt.
- In another small bowl, add hot water to peanut butter and whisk until smooth
- Add Peanut Butter mixture to Oats and mix well
- Carefully spoon Topping over Filling and microwave for 1 additional minute
- Allow to cool and enjoy