What can you do with my leftover cheese sauce, red chile sauce, a few corn tortillas and a bag of hash browns? Why make these Cheesy Hash Brown Enchiladas of course!
- 1 cup BNV cheese sauce - click for recipe
- 1 cup BNV red chile sauce - click for recipe
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 20 oz package Simply Potatoes
- 4 corn tortillas
- Prepare cheese sauce and/or red chile sauce if necessary. Set aside 1 cup of each.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, onions, peppers, and garlic.
- In a 9x13 glass baking dish, spread 1/2 cup of red chile sauce across the bottom
- Add 2 corn tortillas, side by side
- Add 1/2 of potato mixture - flatten with spatula
- Spread 1/2 cup of cheese sauce
- Add 2 more tortillas
- Spread 1/2 cup red chile
- Spread remaining potatoes
- Spread remaining cheese sauce
- Bake uncovered for 45 min or until potatoes are cooked through
- Garnish with your favorite toppings
Keywords: hash brown enchiladas, cheesy hash browns