These little round Potato Puffs will be the life of the party and make the perfect snack or appetizer! They’re fat-free and perfect for the Mary’s Mini Diet.
- 2–3 cups of cold, unseasoned, Mashed Potatoes
- 1 tsp dried Basil (or Italian Seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Amazing Vegan Cheese Dipping Sauce (optional)
- Prepare mashed potatoes ahead of time and allow them to chill in the fridge.
- Potatoes should be cold and stiff – not soft and runny
- Stir in seasonings and mix well
- Line your air-fryer basket (or cookie sheet) with parchment paper. Be sure and poke holes in the paper if using in your air fryer.
- Using whatever scoop you may have, make ping-pong sized balls of mashed potatoes and drop them in a single layer on the bottom of your air fryer basket (or cookie sheet).
- Air fry (or bake) at 400 degrees for 20 minutes (may take longer if using your oven)
- Dip in your favorite sauce and enjoy
Keywords: Fat-Free Potato Puffs