This Buddha Bowl is a hearty bowl of fresh veggie goodness, including a helping of rice and some baked tofu marinated in a Thai Peanut Sauce. Healthy and nutritious.
- Cooked Rice
- 1 pkg Extra Firm Tofu
- 2-3 Carrots ((shredded))
- 1 handful Baby Spinach
- 1 bunch Green Onions
- 1 pkg Frozen Broccoli Cauliflower Mix
Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce ( )
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 2 cloves Garlic ((minced))
- 1 Tbs Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp Chili Garlic Paste ((optional))
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Drain Tofu and press between paper towels to remove as much moisture as possible. I used a cutting board and a cast iron skillet on top. Let press for 15 minutes.
- Dice tofu into cubes and bake for 25 min.
- After baking, place Tofu in small bowl and add a little Peanut Sauce (when finished) to marinade.
- Prepare sauce by heating all ingredients in small pan until thickened.
- Prepare Buddha Bowls by lining a large bowl with fresh spinach - just enough to over bottom.
- Add rice - as much as you want - probably about halfway depending on size of bowl.
- Top with steamed veggies, shredded carrot, Tofu, green onions, avocado or other fresh veggies
- Drizzle with Peanut Sauce and enjoy!