This VEGAN RICE and VEGGIES AU GRATIN combines Brown Rice, Tempeh, & Frozen Veggies with a rich Vegan Cheese Sauce for a quick and nutritious dinner.
- 2 cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 12 oz Bag Frozen Veggies
- 7 oz package of Tempeh
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs (optional)
- 3 Tbs Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbs Vegan Parmesan (optional)
- 2 cups Amazing Vegan Cheese Sauce ((link below))
- Prepare Cheese Sauce according to THIS recipe
Amazing Vegan Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice Tempeh into cubes and marinate in Soy Sauce for at least 15 minutes
- Spread 2 cups of cooked Brown Rice over the bottom of an 8" Baking Dish
- Spread Tempeh evenly over rice.
- Layer partially cooked veggies over Tempeh
- Cover mixture with 2 cups of Cheese Sauce
- Mix Bread Crumbs and Vegan Parmesan and sprinkle over top of dish
- Bake for 20 minutes.