An easy way to make Perfect Potato Pancakes without oil, flour, or eggs. Just by using an old forgotten appliance you thought would never be used again..
- 2 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your George Foreman Grill or Waffle Maker
- Microwave the potatoes until cooked through and soft - about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove skins if desired and chop potatoes into a bowl.
- Mash potatoes with your favorite potato smasher.
- Slowly add the Almond Milk as needed to make creamy mashed potatoes.
- Season to taste
- Carefully add spoonfuls of mashed potatoes to grill surface making a thin even layer.
- Try to avoid any high spots - make it as even as possible
- Close lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Do not be tempted to open lid and peek - it will just make a mess. Trust me.
- Leave lid down until brown and crispy.