Move over Chang’s, there’s a new wrap in town, and it’s 100% oil-free and Vegan! These Spicy Vegan Lettuce Wraps use my famous ‘taco meat‘ to make them super healthy and delicious!
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 6 oz shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 3 Tbs low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbs minced ginger
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- 2 Tbs molasses
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1 Tbs powdered peanut butter (PB2)
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp 5 spice powder
- 8 oz water chestnuts (diced)
- 3–4 green onions (diced)
- Your favorite lettuce (I used butter lettuce)
- Add the riced cauliflower, mushrooms, onions, and soy sauce to a large skillet and simmer over medium heat until veggies become softened
- Stir in ginger and garlic, mix well, and reduce heat to low.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients until smooth,
- Slowly add sauce to filling, mixing to ensure everything is evenly coated.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped water chestnuts and green onions, and stir well.
- Wrap in your favorite lettuce leaves and serve.
If one serving = 4 lettuce wraps, this will easily serve 3 or 4 people.
Keywords: vegan lettuce wraps