A thick garlicky peanut sauce with fresh veggies and Asian rice noodles. Perfect for those nights you want something quick and tasty.
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1-2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter or PB2
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 7 oz rice noodles (1/2 package Thai kitchen brand rice noodles)
- 11 oz package of frozen vegetables (broccoli & cauliflower)
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/2 to 1 tsp sriracha or other hot sauce
- chopped green onions
- sesame seeds
- In a small saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients.
- Heat over low heat until bubbly.
- Bring about 1/2 a pasta pot of water to a boil.
- Add the noodles and cook per package instructions
- Microwave frozen veggies per package instructions (or add frozen veggies to the boiling pasta water if you do not want to microwave)
- Drain completely, stir in sauce, and serve.
Keywords: easy vegan peanut noodles