A nacho cheese dip made from sweet potatoes and spices. Super easy and super nutritious.
- 1 large sweet potato (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons of reserved potato water (if needed)
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 can Ro*Tel Tomatoes with green chiles
- Boil sweet potato in enough water to cover for 20 min
- Spoon sweet potato into blender
- Add remaining ingredients except tomatoes and blend until smooth
- Stir in tomatoes or other garnish and serve.
Garnish with Green Onions or Jalapeños.
Serve with Chips, as a Nacho Sauce, with some refried beans in a Burrito, or even as a Baked Potato topper.