This Vegan Corn Butter changes EVERYTHING! Same creamy texture as butter, but without any of the fat! Perfect for that morning toast or muffin.
- 2 cans Sweet Corn, no salt added (15oz )
- OR...16 oz bag Frozen Corn ((thawed))
- 1-2 Tbs Water
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- OR..1-2 cloves Freshly Minced Garlic ((for garlic butter))
- Drain liquid from cans of corn and add the drained corn directly to your blender. If using frozen, add the thawed bag of corn instead.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. If using frozen you may need to add an additional tablespoon of water. For more of a 'garlic butter' taste, add 1-2 cloves of freshly minced garlic instead of the powder.
- Scrape into pan and simmer on low heat until slightly thickened.