Looking for something quick and easy without heating up your kitchen? Then try my Vegan Greek Salad. It’s super-tasty and completely oil-free.
Tofu Feta (optional)
- 12oz extra-firm Tofu
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs White Miso
- 2 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
No Oil Greek Dressing
- 1/3 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Aquafaba (garbanzo bean juice)
- 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 tsp dried Basil
- 3/4 tsp dried Oregano
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbs chopped Kalamata Olives (optional)
- 2 English Cucumbers, chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 15oz can drained Chickpeas
- Handful fresh Spinach
- 1/4 cup Kalamata Olives, sliced (optional)
- Drain and press Tofu and crumble into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix remaining Feta Ingredients and pour over the crumbled tofu in a shallow bowl. Mix, cover, and refrigerate until needed.
- Drain the juice from a can of Garbanzo Beans and save (we’ll need 1/4 cup for the dressing). Save the beans too and we’ll add those to the salad.
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients together. Whisk or shake until thoroughly mixed and set aside.
- Chop cucumbers and bell pepper into bite-sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl. Thinly slice the onion, and cut the cherry tomatoes in half and mix into the salad. Add the chickpeas, spinach, and the dressing and toss to coat.
- Add as little or as much feta as desired and garnish with sliced Kalamata Olives, fresh Basil and/or Parsely.
Keywords: Vegan Greek Salad, Oil-Free Greek Dressing, Tofu Feta