This Vegan Turkey Salad is like Thanksgiving on a Sandwich! Seasoned Soy Curls, freshly chopped veggies, and a White Bean Mayo to tie it all together. Yum!
- 3 cups Butler Soy Curls ((about 1/2 8oz bag))
- 1/2 cup Hot water ((up to 1 cup))
- 4 Tbs Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Rubbed Sage
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 White Onion (chopped)
- 1 Large Celery Stalk (chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 4-5 Tbs Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1/3 cup Dried Cranberries
White Bean Mayo
- 1 can Cannellini Beans w/juice (15oz)
- 3 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Tahini
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Brown Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Add all "Turkey" seasoning to hot water and add soy curls to rehydrate
- Let sit 5-10 minutes
- Pour Soy Curls into saucepan and heat until slightly browned
- Remove from heat and roughly chop
- Chop all veggies to desired size and add to a large bowl.
- Stir in Soy Curls and mix well
- Add all Mayo ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth
- Pour dressing into salad mixture and mix well
- Serve on your favorite bread or on a lettuce bowl.
Tips are always welcome!