This 5 minute Blackberry Cobbler is the PERFCT way to get a quick, easy, healthy treat. Freshly picked blackberries topped with a sweet Oatmeal Crumb.
- 1/2 cup Organic Blackberries ((fresh or frozen))
- 2 tsp Sugar ((or sweetener of choice))
- 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 3 Tbs Rolled Oats
- 1 Tbs Flour
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Tbs Almond Milk ((unsweetened))
- 2 tsp Applesauce ((unsweetened))
- In a microwave safe cup or bowl, heat berries, sugar, and cornstarch for 30 seconds.
- Pour off any liquid if desired or save to put on top of the cobbler when it's done.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients to make a batter.
- Spoon batter on top of berries and microwave 1 minute.
- Check topping for doneness and microwave an additional 30 - 60 seconds if needed.