I have always loved a little sauerkraut and mustard on my hash browns, so it was only a matter of time before that combo ended up on a bun to make these incredible Cheezy Potato Sliders. And wow! Are they tasty!
- 1 Potato cut into 1/4” rounds
- Amazing Vegan Cheese Sauce
- Your favorite mustard
- Your favorite sauerkraut
- Fat-free Ezekiel English muffins
- Prepare cheese sauce
- Prepare potato by boiling on stove until just softened (15-20 min) OR steaming in an IP with the trivet, 1 cup of water, and 7 min on MANUAL. Carefully Quick Release pressure and allow to cool to touch
- Cut potato into 1/4″ thick rounds and bake/air fry until browned.
- Toast muffins and spread each half with mustard
- Cover with potato round, sauerkraut, and a generous helping of cheese sauce
- Serve with fries, chips, or a salad
Keywords: Cheezy Potato Sliders