Here's another summertime favorite: an Oil-Free Vegan Pasta Salad, absolutely PERFECT for that family picnic or company potluck....
- 4 cups Whole Wheat Pasta
- 2 Ribs Celery (chopped fine)
- 3 Green Onions (chopped fine)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 - 2 Radish (chopped fine)
- 2 Tbs Pimento
- 2 Tbs Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 can Cannellini Beans w/juice (15oz)
- 3 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Miso
- 1 Tbs Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 Tbs Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Dill Weed
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Cook Pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse well when finished and set aside.
- Chop all veggies and add to a large bowl
- Add all dressing ingredients to your blender, including the liquid from the can of beans and blend on high until smooth. It may look a little thin, that's ok, the pasta will soak it up.
- Gently toss pasta and veggies together and fold in dressing. Gently stir until everything is well coated.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1-2 hrs before serving.