- 2 Red Bell Peppers (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 Jalapeño (seeded and chopped)
- 6 cloves Garlic (peeled)
- 2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 8 oz Mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 Tbs Soy Sauce (low sodium)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tap Salt
- 2 Tbs Nutritional Yeast
- 1 Tbs Corn Starch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Arrange chopped veggies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar and lightly season with salt and pepper. Roast veggies for 30 minutes.
- When finished roasting, add veggies to blender along with 1 cup Almond Milk, blend until smooth.
- Saute mushrooms in soy sauce until softened. Stir in the pureed veggies and season with garlic powder, salt, and nutritional yeast
- Cook over low heat until bubbly and slightly thickened. If sauce is still too thin, mix corn starch with 2 Tbs water and stir into sauce until thickened.
- Serve over your favorite pasta.
- Garnish with fresh basil and cherry tomatoes.