Picky eaters? Sneak in one of these insanely yummy Sloppy Cauliflower Joes - they'll never know they're eating veggies!
- 1/2 head Cauliflower ((about 1 1/2 cups))
- 4 oz Mushrooms ((chopped))
- 1/4 cup Walnuts ((chopped))
- 2 Tbs Soy Sauce ((low sodium))
- 1/2 Onion ((diced))
- 1 Red Bell Pepper ((diced))
- 4 oz Green Chiles ((diced))
- 2 cups "Cauliflower Meat Mixture" ((see above))
- 1 can Fire Roasted Tomatoes ((15oz, drained))
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 3 Tbs Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Saute onion, bell pepper, and green chilis until softened.
- Using a Food Processor, pulse mushrooms until finely chopped.
- Add chopped mushrooms to a large bowl.
- Repeat with the Walnuts, and then the Cauliflower
- Mix all 'meat' ingredients together and stir in the Soy Sauce
- Add 2 cups of this mixture to your sautéed veggies and stir well.
- Store remaining Cauliflower mixture for another recipe.
- Add in Tomatoes, Ketchup, Brown Sugar, and all the spices and stir well
- Heat until thickened and serve