A sweet, tangy, pizza sauce that requires no cooking and comes together in minutes - it's pizza time!
- 1 can Tomato Paste ((6oz))
- 3/4 Cup Hot Water
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic ((minced))
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar ( )
- 3/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp BlackPepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- A pinch Red Pepper Flakes and/or Cayenne
- This is a “as simple as it gets” no cook recipe.
- Add the Tomato Paste to a medium sized bowl
- Add 6oz (3/4 cup) of hot water.
- Add the remaining ingredients, one at a time, while constantly stirring
- Cover and let sit for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to come together.
- Serve on pizza, toast, muffins, whatever!
This makes enough sauce for 2 large pizzas.