Ready for the Ultimate Pizza Sauce?
Come on, who doesn’t love pizza?
And just because we’re vegans now doesn’t mean we have to give it up – we just have to tweak it a bit.
A whole wheat crust, a few more veggies, this ultimate pizza sauce, and maybe even a little of my Amazing Vegan Cheese Sauce to bring it all together…..
Over the years, I have been perfecting my homemade pizza.
This is the result – my secret recipe.
And it’s even a tiny bit spicy!
And you want to know the best part of all?
You don’t even have to cook it!
Whip up a batch as the dough is rising and by the time your ready to toss that first pie – the sauce will be ready.
Just that easy. Can you say Pizza Pizza?
Hope you enjoy.
- 1 can Tomato Paste (6oz)
- 3/4 Cup Hot Water
- 3 Cloves Fresh Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp BlackPepper
- 1/4 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- A pinch Red Pepper Flakes and/or Cayenne
- This is a “as simple as it gets” no cook recipe.
- Add the Tomato Paste to a medium sized bowl
- Add 6oz (3/4 cup) of hot water.
- Add the remaining ingredients, one at a time, while constantly stirring
- Cover and let sit for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to come together.
- Serve on pizza, toast, muffins, whatever!
This makes enough sauce for 2 large pizzas.