This Vegan Chicken Salad replaces one of our most beloved comfort foods that many of us Brand New Vegans miss after making the switch to healthier eating.
Vegan Chicken Salad
- 8oz bag Butler Soy Curls
- 3 cups hot water (or sub 1 cup veg broth)
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup vegan garlic aioli
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- Add soy curls to a large bowl and add 3 cups of water (or veg broth) and stir in the poultry seasoning.
- Meanwhile, make the Vegan Garlic Aioli and reserve 1 cup for this recipe.
- Stir 1 Tbs dijon mustard into the 1 cup of aioli and set aside.
- Chop all veggies and place in a large bowl
- Add the aioli dressing and mix well
- Drain soy curls and squeeze out as much moisture as possible, then chop into smaller pieces.
- Add soy curls to salad and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Keywords: vegan chicken salad