- 1 batch Vegan Cheese Sauce (about 3 cups)
- 1 batch Cauliflower Taco crumbles (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 12 oz bag of your favorite pasta
- 10 oz bag of frozen Broccoli/Cauliflower mix
- 14 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Green Onions or Parsley for garnish
- Prepare Cheese Sauce according to directions and set aside
- Prepare Taco Meat according to directions and set aside
- Prepare Pasta according to package instructions.
- Add frozen veggies to pasta water to cook with pasta once it's boiling.
- Drain pasta and veggies and return to pan
- Stir in tomatoes, taco meat, and finally the cheese sauce
- Adjust any seasoning and heat until warm and bubbly
Tips Are ALWAYS Appreciated!
Keywords: hamburger helper, cheeseburger macaroni, vegan