So many people think eating this way is hard. Well, nothing could be easier than making these fully loaded Vegan Nachos Supreme, and OMG are they good!
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut tortillas into equal-sized chips
- Arrange chips on a baking sheet and flavor with squeezed lime and kosher salt
- Bake for 10 minutes initially, then check every 3-4 minutes until crisp
- Add salsa to cheese sauce and blend
- Arrange chips on a plate or pan
- Cover with some cheese sauce
- Add any or all of your favorite toppings
- Repeat the cheese and topping to as many layers as you like
- Top with fresh cilantro and vegan sour cream if desired (or more cheese)
Keywords: vegan nachos supreme