This Vegan Thousand Island Dressing tastes so much like the original, you'll be putting it on everything. Perfect for Salads, as a Dip, or slathered on some Homemade Reubens.
- 14 oz Tofu ((Silken or Firm))
- 3 Tbs Lemon Juice (+ 1 additional tsp)
- 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Dill Pickle Juice
- 1 tsp Soy Sauce ((low sodium))
- 3/4 tsp Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbls Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Dill Pickles ((diced))
- Drain Tofu and add to blender.
- Add all remaining ingredients to blender except for Ketchup and Pickles.
- Process until smooth
- Turn out into a small bowl and stir in ketchup and diced pickles.
- Refrigerate until ready to use