Nothing screams comfort food more than Mushroom Ravioli, especially with a guilt-free Alfredo Sauce you can drizzle over the top! Feeling deprived yet?
- Finely mince the onion and add to a skillet. Saute in a little water or veg broth until softened
- Add chopped mushroom and cook until reduced and they have released their liquid
- Stir in garlic and parsley and simmer 30 seconds
- Add vegan parm and seasonings and cook until liquid has evaporated
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil (about 1 tsp of salt to 3 qts of water)
- Next, place a won ton wrap on a clean dry surface
- Spoon 1 Tbs of the filling into the center
- Wet the left and bottom edge of the wrapper with water and then carefullythe fold opposite corner down to form a triangle. Press down on edges to seal.
- Repeat until all the filling has been used
- Carefully drop 5-6 ravioli at a time into the boiling water
- Remove when the ravioli begin to float (about 1-2 min)
- Serve with sauce, fresh basil, and vegan parm
Keywords: mushroom ravioli